Events are not just a fantastic marketing tool. They are more than that. Events, with good speakers, channel the direction of your thoughts. It makes you think and moves you and the people around you — in a positive direction.
That is why we are now fortunate to join hands with the The Association of International Wealth Management of India (AIWMI). They are a not-for-profit organization and a globally recognized membership association for finance professionals.
And this month, AIWMI is holding its largest event around banking and blockchain. On June 8th, The Private Banking & Wealth Management Summit (link here) will be held in Mumbai, India.
The primary focus is to promote the finance industry, collaborate, and network while sharing knowledge around banking, investment, and blockchain.
Here’s a glimpse of what to expect:
- See how to be a part of the blockchain innovation
- Learn how to build and operate a successful High-Net-Worth business
- See what it takes to increase investment returns
- Discover how to benefit from the latest innovations in IT
- Spot various investment oppurtunities in equity, real estate, AIFs, and so on.
- Learn how to invest in ICOs
Of course, in events like these, you will find various speakers operating on different levels. You will see entrepreneurs, bankers, venture capitalists, and subject-knowledge experts. If you are attending, take all the key points and implement what fits your needs:
This is the second annual summit held for a day and invites top-notch speakers. You can learn more about it on the Aiwmindia.com website.